Worldly Adventurer was born from the desire to help independent travellers explore South America in a more responsible and adventurous way, allowing readers to go beyond-the-beaten-trail and get to the real heart of this vast, bewitching continent.
As the website has grown, so has the need to add new enthusiastic and knowledgeable writers to the team to help expand the range of destinations that we cover.
Are you the perfect fit for Worldly Adventurer?
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of travelling in South America (those who’ve explored Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil and Uruguay will be looked upon favourably!).
- Excellent writing skills, with the capacity to present information in an interesting and readable manner.
- A microscopic commitment to detail.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- A passion for responsible travel and a desire to encourage others to do so in a sustainable way.
- Experience of working in WordPress.
- Knowledge of writing for SEO purposes.
- Previous writing experience.
Candidates can apply from anywhere around the world
What Worldly Adventurer can offer you
- Two to four, 1,000 to 2,000-word articles per month. Payment will depend upon article length and your experience and will be made via Paypal.
- Mentorship from an experienced travel writer, with a focus on SEO practices, writing and the travel industry.
Sound like a great fit? Here’s what you need to do now
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch! We’re looking to get new team members started in June. All you need to do is complete the application form here by Friday 18th of May.
Brief skype chats with candidates that look like a good fit for the role will be held in the third week of May.