See the full list of my writing for other publications by visiting my Freelance Writing page.
Work with Worldly Adventurer
Since August 2015, I’ve been freelance writing for a variety of different publications, and I’m always looking to expand my portfolio by working with exciting new travel websites, magazines and brands.
My passions and expertise lie in the following areas:
- Experiential pieces focused on capturing a travel destination or moment in time.
- Inspirational destination posts aiming to change perceptions, disperse misconceptions and empower travellers to visit new places.
- Posts touching on a range of common travelling queries or ambitions and which aim to provide clear tips and advice to follow.
- Volunteering spotlight pieces giving a strong ‘voice’ to my learning experiences and my interactions with the projects.
- Articles tracking my own personal journey and examining how my own experiences could change others’ lives too.
What can I offer you?
- Inspiring, original and grammatically accurate copy produced to tight deadlines.
- Writing featuring unusual destinations and experiences, either in the context of adventurous travel or meaningful volunteering.
- An insightful and critical approach to examining new cultures and what I see around me.
- High-quality supporting photography.
- Fluent Spanish meaning I can locate unique experiences and interact more easily with local people, bringing a different perspective to my work.
Terms and rates can be negotiated depending upon the length and requirements of the work. Please send all queries to [email protected]
Looking for me to write about a specific destination?
I’m currently living in Santiago, Chile. I have now spent close to two years living, volunteering, and travelling in South America and consider myself an expert of travel in Bolivia, Peru, Chile, and Argentina (including Patagonia). I have also travelled extensively in Europe, Australia, and some parts of Asia.
If you are interested in booking me to cover any of my experiences in the next six months, please have a look at my schedule:
July-November 2016: Santiago, Chile with trips around the country.
December 2016-February 2017: Bath, UK with trips around the country.